Persuasion Techniques

How to Approach a Narcissist (Understand the New Way)

How to Approach a Narcissist (Understand the New Way)

Confronting a narcissist isn’t easy They are not interested in the feelings of others and often feel entitled to special treatment. It is important to understand how to approach a narcissist and what kind of conversations you should have with them. It is important to know that narcissistic people usually don’t want help from anyone else, especially when it comes to their problems. It is best not to try and…

What Does Cutting off All Contact With a Narcissist Do to Them

What Does Cutting off All Contact With a Narcissist Do to Them?

Cutting off all contact with a narcissist will be hard to do but it will be worth it. It is the only way that you can get them out of your life for good. This is the most powerful tool and tactic at your disposal. It can be tough to cut off contact with a narcissist. Sometimes they may be someone who is important in your life, like a coworker…

What Is the Best Way to Outsmart a Narcissist?

What Is the Best Way to Outsmart a Narcissist?

Narcissists are usually in love with themselves and believe that they are the best people in the world. They are also very sensitive to criticism and will react defensively. There are a few ways to outsmart a narcissist. We will take a look at the most common ways to outsmart a narcissist in this article and if at all it is possible. 5 Ways To Outsmart A Narcissist. When it…

Sold Your Soul to the Devil Meaning

Sold Your Soul to the Devil Meaning (Understand)

The phrase “sold your soul to the devil” is often used to describe a person who has made a deal with the devil. This deal can be for fame, power, riches or anything else that person desires. In return for their soul, they will be given what they want. The phrase is also used when someone has been tricked by someone else and they have given up something valuable in…

Work Meeting Ice Breakers

Work Meeting Ice Breakers (Get the conversation started.)

Icebreakers are important for work meetings. It helps to ease the tension between the attendees and to create a more relaxed environment. Some icebreakers can be as simple as having everyone introduce themselves and share something that they like. Others might involve telling an embarrassing story, or taking turns drawing pictures on a whiteboard. There are many ways to break the ice at work meetings, but it is important not…

Framing Effects Example

Framing Effects Example (Think Smarter)

The framing effect is a type of cognitive bias where people react differently to the same information depending on how it is presented. The best way to illustrate this is through an example. Suppose you have the chance to increase your income by 90% or you can have a 10% chance to have the same income. What would you choose? Most people would pick the 90% when, in fact, they…

Things Covert Narcissists Say in an Argument.

Things Covert Narcissists Say in an Argument.

Covert narcissists are masters at the art of manipulation. They will say anything to get what they want from you and not give a second thought about how it would make you feel. In an argument, they will use tactics like gaslighting, projecting, and lying to make you feel like you are the one who is wrong. 1) Gaslighting: Covert narcissists will deny that something happened or that something was…

Gaslighting in Relationships Definition

Gaslighting in Relationships Definition (All You Need To Know)

Gaslighting in a relationship definition is a form of mental abuse in which false information is presented with the intent of making a victim doubt their own memory, perception, and sanity. Gaslighting can be hard to spot because it usually doesn’t happen all at once. Instead, it’s a slow process that wears you down over time. It’s also easy for outsiders who don’t know you well to dismiss your feelings…

Personal Space Violation Examples

Personal Space Violation Examples (Respect My Space)

We have a personal space which is the area around us that we consider to be ours. We feel invaded when someone invades our personal space and this can happen through nonverbal communication as well. For example, if someone stands or sits too close to us, it can make us feel uncomfortable or threatened. The following are some examples of personal space violations: Standing too close to someone. Touching a…

How To Persuade Customers

How To Persuade Customers (Updated Guide)

Persuasion is a very complex process, and there are many different ways to persuade someone. The most common way is through an emotional approach, which is more effective than logical arguments. There are also some other ways that can be used to persuade customers, such as understanding the customer’s needs and desires, asking questions and extracting information from the customer. Great customer service is the key to persuasion. If you…